Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Match!


Last night, the wife (and I kinda) woke up at 1:30 am to watch the much anticipated England-India cricket match. Our favorite player, Sachin, scored a century, and then go out so I went back to bed, with India comfortably batting well and no real worries. Of course, I'm not an expert on cricket, but I felt pretty confident on my way to the sack that India had no worries against an inferior side. So, as I awoke at around 8:30 am, I came into the living room with my wife comfortably lying on the couch with her computer. But, to my surpise, India's bowling was not holding up to a real British assault. My wife thought all was lost, but India got some serious wickets and stormed back into it. It all came down to the final ball, and it ended in a draw.

After a heart-pounding affair, my wife and I will have our normal day. Haircut, Walmart and possibly a comic book store run are in the cards for me. Then Oscars tonight. We'll see if James Franco and Ann Hathaway can do a decent job hosting, although I think they're gonna blow. We'll find out though, thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment