Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pulled Shoulders, New Jackets, Zombies, and Santa Fe



Last night, despite an aching shoulder, the wife and I went shopping at TJ Maxx, Ross Clothing, and Sunflower Market, and I picked up a new pair of sunglasses and a cool new jacket. Now, I've been looking for a new light weight jacket for a while now, and I looked all over the place in Albuquerque for something that was realitively inexpensive and is climacool technology with no luck. Finally, we went to TJ Maxx and sure enough, it was sitting right there waiting for me. It just goes to show that you find things at a point when you're least looking for them. Oh well, I've got it now and I'm mucho happy. Priyam was laughing at me last night because after we got home from shopping, I was wearing the coat while watching TV inside the apartment. What? I like it and I didnt have a chance to wear it last night so what to do.

Anyway, after doing a little google research, I realized that somehow while I was sleeping two nights ago, I pulled my shoulder or my rotator cuff, which is why it hurt so badly yesterday. Luckily, it was feeling a tad better this morning, so fingers crossed. No big deal really, just sucked yesterday not being able to lift my arm past my waist.
Maybe it has something to do with my constant dreaming of zombies lately. For some reason, for a bout a week now, I've had nightmares about a zombie apocolypse. Its not even the same nightmare, but different places and situations, but there are always zombies involved. So odd. No idea what a dream reference guide would say about that haha.

Anyway, off to Santa Fe for  work this morning, the GM at the hotel up there is being all aloof. So quick trip up and back for me. Hopefully it will be worthwhile. At least I don't have to waist gas and drive. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment