Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Eat It!

So today is planning on being a very busy day for me in terms of work, I've been working on a project that will create a marketing and sales program for each and all of the four hotels that are owned by the Singhs. Its been quite a bit of work, but it'll work well once we get it put together. So, big meeting today, all day, so I should get working on that. However, before I do that, I wanted to comment quickly on Justin Beiber getting snubbed at the Grammy awards. HAHA....EAT THAT SUCKER. YOU DESERVE IT CUS YOU SUCK AS AN ARTIST. That is all.

In the meantime, hopefully the wifey and I will be able to watch some of the Academy Award nominees movies this week and we still haven't gotten finished My Name is Khan (which I'm not sure if we really want to or not based on what she has said about the ending lol)

Off to work....hopefully I'll post more tomorrow when it calms down.

No comments:

Post a Comment