Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF: Sachinky version

So today (well I say today, but its technically 1:30 am tomorrow) the wifey will watch the India vs. Bangladesh cricket match, and depending on how I feel I'll hopefully watch  as well. I slept on the coach last night (or reasons of stupidity, but that perhaps is for another time), and slept horribly. Back aches and neck cramps aside, hopefully I'll be able to take a quick nap or something and watch at least for a little while and then again in the morning or something. Not sure how it will all go down, but I know the wife will have no problems staying awake to make sure of an Indian victory.

Its also been decided, based on the couch discomfort, that as soon as I can find something to replace that couch, I will do so. Ugh.

In addition, Priyam and I are addicted to this buffalo chicken dip, which she makes and got the recipe online/from my mom. Its excellent, and you can find a step by step guide here. Thats the wife's blog.We used the dip as quesadilla filling, its making my mouth water just thinking about it.

1 comment: