Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Time is Almost Here!



So, its the Friday before Super Bowl Sunday, and the wife and I are going to have a Super Bowl party (if you can qualify a party as being 2 people watching tv).  Priyam even emailed my mom for my favorite buffalo chicken dip recipe. I'm pretty excited, because not only do I have a job, but I don't have to work Sunday so I can laze around, enjoy the game and some food as well.

I usually am a big fan of the Super Bowl: football, interesting commercials, good food, and a big screen TV. This one should be particularly good with two historic teams: the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers going at it. The Glendening-Banerjee household is rooting for the Packers (I, because i don't like the Steelers and they've won too much, and Priyam because she saw Aaron Rodgers and thought he was pretty hot...)

Anyway, I think I will enjoy my weekend quite a bit, and the best part? I don't have to work...haha

1 comment: