Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Call It What You Want

Well, back to work today after the trip to Tampa. Wasn't able to post during Christmas because the internet connection at the hotel we were staying at was pretty spotty. So here is a quick recap on the trip. For a better description, go to Priyam's blog, she has a better blog by blog.

Needless to say, my grandmother LOVED Priyam, and I think my parents are coming around quite a bit for her as well. So, overall it was a success. It was a nice trip, very warm, but we didn't really do too much. The trip was more about spending time with my grandmother after losing my grandfather just about a year ago. You could tell she was quite sad, but us being there was a huge boost.

Anyway, back to work, trying to figure out something to do for New Years Eve. Going to take off Friday as well because I have one more day to take off. What should I do?

In other news, I REALLY want an IPhone so I can put music on my phone. Android just is too complicated putting free music on it. Plus the apps for the IPhone are pretty awesome as well. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment