Monday, December 19, 2011

Bright Moments ALWAYS come back vivid

Well, the weekend was nice. Friday night and Saturday were hectic with Priyam getting ready for a christmas party which she was very worried about because she wanted it to be perfect, the apartment to not  look like pigs lived there and to have food that everyone enjoyed. Needless to say, it went great and everyone enjoyed it. They watched Love Actually (one of my favorites) but I declined to join because I always get emotional at the end when Colin Firth proposes to that Portuguese chick. Whoever did the musical score for that movie is pretty brilliant too I might add.

On Sunday, It was my day. HAHAHA. Priyam gave me the day because she realized how horrible getting ready for her party was, so I was allowed to go to Sherlock Holmes in the morning along with Hastings and some other places. Quite enjoyable.

Thursday we head to Tampa Bay to see the folks and my grandmother. Its going to be super warm there, and it will be difficult to figure out exactly what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment