Sunday, December 11, 2011

Aspirations

So today Priyam and I had a nice day staying at home, relaxing.

We're watching Bag of Bones right now, at TV movie based on the Stephen King. The main character, played by excellent actor Pierce Brosnan, is about a famous writer who is haunted by ghosts or something (not really sure yet, only seen an hour or so of the 4 hour thing (over two nights). Its pretty good thus far, we'll see. 

But it makes me want to start writing again. I started writing a story called Alternative Continuum but I stopped for no apparent reason. Even Priyamtopher liked my writing (and wanted to be my editor, for obvious reasons ;-) ) I think instead of sitting for hours not really doing anything when I come home from work, I'm going to write more. 

Plus, I have a ton of books to read now as well. So there is that.

Hmm, guess I'm going to be rather busy....

In other news, we're going to visit my grandmother and my parents in Tampa, FL this year for christmas. I'm excited because Priyam never has met her, and after talking to her on the phone, she really seems excited to meet her too. Its great, she sounds almost ten years younger after finding out about this exciting news (my grandma, not priyam lol) It should be fun, and I'm hoping Priyam and I will get some time to ourselves in Tampa to do some exploring and what not. Should be a fun Christmas. Certainly better than going to frozen St.Joseph this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment