Monday, February 20, 2012

Quite Some Undertaking



So, it was a pretty quiet weekend, we got plenty done, cleaned. However, Priyam and I found a great TV on the BBC, a modern take on Sherlock Holmes cases called Sherlock. Although each season only has 3 episodes, it is excellent. If you can, definitely check it out.


Also this weekend Priyam and I completed the paperwork for her ROC, which took some doing, but we're pretty close to finishing it off. There are a few more things involved, but I have a good feeling everything will work out.

In other news, I REALLY CAN'T STAND people that try to force their way into involving themselves in one's business. Seriously, its super annoying. Usually it's because their life is boring and worthless, but its really getting on my nerves at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment