Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back on the Saddle Again

So the weekend was spent coughing and hacking, and as it turned out, my boss at work sent me home yesterday because she didn't want everyone around me to get sick as well. Although I was feeling rather horrible, I was actually quite productive during my "day off". Got the ROC docs sent out AND finished doing laundry.

It was a beautiful day outside it has to be said, but I spent most of the day sleeping and watching some Netflix.

After a day of sleeping and relaxing, I came back to work today and feeling quite a bit better thankfully, just in time for a few projects. I plan on buying some Vitamin C and Advil cold and sinus after work as to keep off this cold (which Priyam has had on and off for what seems like a month). I certainly don't want that...

1 comment: