Monday, February 13, 2012

30 BOOKS!!!

Well, I've taken the plunge and on goodreads.com have taken a 2012 reading challenge of 25 books.

Over the weekend I finished my first book of my challenge (World War Z by Max Brooks) which was good, definitely a bit different than the normal thriller mystery type novel I normally read. After that I said, well, let me start a reading challenge of 35 books over 2012. The problem which I realized today was that 35 books for me (who with internet, TV, and XBOX is a mighty task indeed) so I have decided to cut it down to 30 to make it more achievable. 30 books in a year for me is quite some achievement (which is probably something I shouldn't be so quick to mention).

Anyway, my next book is Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

No comments:

Post a Comment