Friday, February 10, 2012

No Email Address?

It is the year 2012, and at work I'm still amazed that there are some people that do not have access to an email address... It is truly mind boggling. Now, I'm not some technogeek that says, "Woah, dude, I'm amazed there are people without a Tumblr account or an IPhone" but I mean, an email account is pretty normal these days isn't it. My grandmother has one, even though she doesn't really know how to use it. Credits for trying. 


Last night, Priyam and I went to see The Woman in Black starring Mr.Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe. It was pretty good. I had seen the show in London when on a field trip while at ZIS, but I can't remember too much about the play other than it filled you full of dread. The movie was pretty similar in that sense, but I would need to read the book or see the play again to actively compare those to the movie. Overall, pretty decent.

Anyway, very happy its Friday and looking forward to the weekend. It is turning out to be quite a busy weekend with work to do and things to accomplish. We shall see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment