Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Long Time, No Post



Its been almost a month since I last posted on my blog, WHAT A SHAME!

Since I last posted, I have a new job, which I really enjoy and the wife is back from India. I've been writing a bit of a short-story/novel sort of thing. Hopefully I'll be able to post an excerpt from it on here soon.

Its strange, at my new job of Viral Marketing Coordinator I spend a lot of time on twitter and facebook, and I realized the other day that it seems other people have a full online rep, tons of followers, and blog/facebook/twitter all wrapped up. I think my role as a Viral Marketing Coordinator, I should at least make an effort to put everything together....

I thought that as I typed this out I would have more to say but I realize that I probably should just take it day by day and post as needed.

I just got at Spotify account as the online music company spread from Europe to the USA. Its pretty cool, but I'm not sure if I would ever pay for the service. I've only had it for about a week or so, so we'll see if that changes the more I use it going forward. First impressions say no.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now, but I'll post again tomorrow.


For now I've added a new section to my blog. I've taken off the People I Love to Hate on my sidebar and added a page on top for this specific topic. As I keep up with it, you'll find pictures, with links back to the blog post in which I first mentioned the list victims. Hope you enjoy that.

Also, I wanted to change my header to mix it up. Background it different as well.

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment