Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fire and Water: Surfing with Flares!


So just got back from work and the day dragged on and on. I would think an hour went by and it turned out to be like 10 minutes. I got so bored because I finished most of my projects in the morning and did various little things in the afternoon so I finished EVERYTHING that I had by around 2 pm or so. From there I literally just worked on some spec work (facebook facelift, new version of the e-newsletter, etc) until it was time to go.

I think whenever I get some free time (spending time with the wife, apart from writing more of my book, watching TV, etc.) I think I'll actually spend some time redesigning my blog. Properly, with html/css/etc. Thats what I do almost all day at work (besides social networking etc) and I just get too lazy when I come home to really put in the work to design a new background, layout etc. Hmmm, list of projects....

Also, last night in between watching old X-Men cartoon episodes on Netflix and catching bits and pieces from the Juventus vs Club Amerca soccer match on ESPN, I came across this comic book blog website: www.acomicbookblog.com.
Its pretty neat, has reviews of comics, comic book movies, and even a section for those new to comics of where to start reading if your interested in certain characters etc. Anyway,

With that, I leave you with professional surfers using flares so they can surf at night...actually its not really nighttime, I think they're basically just screwing around. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment