Saturday, July 30, 2011

Holla, City of Squala


Its Saturday, just got back from Hangover Part II. It was really good, a little too similar to the first one, but I really enjoyed it. Honestly, they could make 20 of these movies and I would probably enjoy each one of them. They played it safe, which it seems like a lot of critics didn't like, but I thought it was funny on its own. Simple and funny. 
Today was nice though, the wife and I went to Sears, she got a few items that she wanted to get before but left, and we went to the movie.

The Hangover Part II Scene

Tomorrow we've planned out another movie (of my choosing, Captain America), Walmart, and some cleaning for Priyam's big Friends party on Monday. She's apparently inviting over some friends from work and they will have a Friends marathon. Unfortunately, I have to work. I hope that some of the wife's wonderful mac and cheese is still available for me to have for dinner afterward.

Wifey is very apprehensive about going to see Captain America tomorrow. I've offered to go alone, but she wants to spend time with me since i have to work during the week, so she's agreed to come with me. Actually, not sure that agreed is the right word, more like resigned: She has resigned herself to going with me. I know I'm going to be leaving the theatre tomorrow pleased with the movie but apologizing to her because she won't like it.

In other news, I've already figured out what I'm getting the Wifey for our anniversary in a few weeks. Good thing she gives me hints. Now I just have to drop a few hints for her to help her out.  She hates buying for me because she never knows what to get me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment