Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Work is crazy this morning. Teacher's Meeting, Gathering of Nations. Yikes.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Royal Wedding tomorrow. Wifey loves that stuff, I just think its a burden on the British tax payer for an outdated tradition. It is interesting though to see the pomp and circumstance. Hey, I don't have to pay for their nonsense. I just feel bad for all those ZIS alumni living in the UK. We'll probably watch some of it tomorrow morning. I have an idea of getting some Dunkin' Donuts while Sachinky gets ready for work, then we can sit and watch for a while. We'll see if she's down for that.

In other news, 31 cent scoop day was nice, found my new favorite flavor at Baskin Robbins: Snickers Bar. Its realllly good. Also food related, I still am yerning for a cheeseburger. I haven't had one since we went to McDonalds last week, and I keep seeing all these ads for them. Its strange, Priyam goes out and gets lunch all the time while at work, I'm a lot more reserved about it. Sure, I could go to McDonalds and stuff my face right now, but I feel like it would be a waste. I dunno. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment