Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Enough!



The last week or so, my job has been, to put it mildly, annoying. My boss(es) are an Indian family called the Singhs, and their son Jay acts like he is my boss. I can't stand it. Needless to say, he's not my boss, and the rest of the organization don't like him because the work that he does put in his half-assed and he makes plenty of mistakes when he works at the front desk.

Anyway, so why lovely wife tells me: Stand up for yourself. And so I've decided that I will do exactly that. If I have to work on Saturday, I will take off whole afternoons at the end of the week. I've had absolutely enough of it, and I'm not going to take it anymore SO THERE.


In other, more pleasant news, tonight is a promotion through ice cream company Baskin Robbins where you can get ice cream scoops for 31 cents! The wifey and I are going to take full advantage of said promotion!

I know that all day I'm going to think about what scoops I'm going to get, and we're going to get those awesome waffle cones with the chocolate and I MIGHT EVEN GET TOPPINGS! shhhh, don't tell anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment