Friday, March 11, 2011

India vs. South Africa: The Showdown!

Today at work, I've been really busy and bored at the same time, never a good combination. To make matters worse, my mother called and was her usually annoying self. Its going to be an interesting few days when they come, especially because my mom is so excited to have green and red chili and loves Mexican food, and my wife absolutely HATES it. I personally like it, but I hope Priyam can fake some sort of fondness, cus it might be A LONG COUPLE OF DAYS.

Actually, all day I've been pretty excited about the India vs. South Africa cricket match tonight. The past week or so when I come back home and have about 30 minutes to myself in the morning before I have to leave for work, I've been watching cricket. Not just my wife's team India, but all sorts of different teams, like today's match: England vs. Bangladesh. I must say, I'm really enjoying the sport. I never really knew much about cricket, even living in Europe. But the more I watch these one day matches, the more I'm getting into it. Tonight is India vs. South Africa, two countries with some really good teams, so of course Priyam will be waking up to see it. Uusually I just wake up in the morning to see the end, but I think I might stay up with her this time. Its going to be a really tight game, and I'm not sure if I can afford to miss the action.

COME ON INDIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment