Sunday, March 6, 2011

Eat.Play.Shoot Me Now



So, its been a decent weekend so far: Yesterday, after a extremely crazy morning (bygones) the wifey and I went to the mall, walked around looking for clothes for her work, (which is an entirely different blog post), and I purchased an awesome game called Batman: Arkham Aslyum for XBOX 360. I've been on a huge batman crazed mission for about a week now, including starting to read Batman comics again (which I forgot that I absolutely loved). We also went out for dinner last night to Lin's Buffet, which was good, but super busy.

Today, after the wife waking up relatively early for the India-Ireland cricket match, we have sort of lazed about and we decided to watch Eat Pray Love which we had on Netflix so we could send the movies out on Monday to get three new ones. Put it this way: Priyam complained at the end that for 2 hours straight I was complaining. Normally I don't have an issue with romantic comedies not suited to the male viewer. I watch them to spend time with the wife and it makes her happy, so of course I am willing to sit through some mindless nonsense. But this offended me on so many levels. I won't get into it, because it might just make me enraged once again, so I will refrain. Hopefully, the day gets better from here. Maybe some Batman video games will cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment