Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Eat It Buckeyes

Hello all, first, I would  like to apologize for my absense, I really have no excuse for it. Next, I would like to thank Ohio State University football program for screwing themselves over. As a Michigan Wolverine fan, the past few years have been really upsetting, from Rich Rod's hiring and firing, to the lack of amazing head coaching candidates, and always wondering if Big Blue will be able to regain the success they had while I was growing up. All the while Ohio State (our bitter rival) was laughing all the way to the bank, recruiting the top players, dominating the Big Ten, and going to BCS bowl games year after year. Their success was unmatched, and it made me very angry. Now, with Head Coach Jim Tressel lying to the NCAA, I finally can smile again. THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU EVIL SCHOOL. As an after thought, They'll be my People I Love to Hate this week.

Ohio State University

--------------------------
Anyway, life has been good, got paid today (after noticing New Mexico raised the state taxes, those assholes). Also, I wanted to post a heromachine entry I have made, I call him the Resurrector:
mrchris_resurrector.jpg

Hope you like it!


1 comment: