Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh, What a Night

So the last few days I've been feeling funky but last night it hit its peak when I started having hot and cold flashes and I took a hot shower and my head was still freezing cold. FEVER ALERT. So, as I've been taught to do, I put on a few layers in an attempt to sweat it out. Well after an odd sleep schedule, where I went to bed at about 9:30 and woke up every two hours all night until about 3 am, then had odd dreams about being a viking and other strange things, I finally awoke about 10 minutes ago feeling pretty good, thirsty as a dog, and wondering where I was.

Did I sleep well? Honestly,who knows.

But, I'm awake now, and we'll see how it goes today. First up: Watching the Notts County v. Machester City FA Cup match while the wife continues to sleep. I've no idea when she went to sleep but I know it was late.

1 comment: