Sunday, June 12, 2011

Congratulations Dallas Mavericks!

So as I write this, the Dallas Mavericks have won the NBA Finals and are NBA Champions. I was rooting for the Mavs, as I really had a problem with LeBron's arrogance this whole series. Honestly, most people hate him for leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers etc, but I never really did. He left his hometown team for reasons he felt were right. My biggest problem was how annoying and overconfident he was the whole time. Whether it was him making fun of Dirk for being sick or pounding his chest before he even won the game, I felt like he just wasn't ready. His performance in the 4th quarter during the series showed it.

Congrats to one of my favorite players, Jason Kidd, for winning the championship the the New Jersey Nets couldn't give you.

P.S. This NBA Finals was very compelling television.

No comments:

Post a Comment